Location : Sterling Heights
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Design and create engineering drawings from which tooling and accompanying parts can be built to satisfy the industrial requirements.
• Prepare design layouts utilizing Catia V5 on complex Tooling and Dies
• Make design computations as required
• Work with layout drafters and detailers to achieve completed design
• Develop creative drawings from design objectives
• Use manual or computer skills to complete design drawings
• Meet all customer requirements, Comply with customer design process
• Maintain design files.
• Receive, evaluate and disperse design documents.
• Troubleshoot tooling and mold related issues.
• Maintain document control.
In Order to Qualify You Must Have:
• Catia V5 / NX Experience
• Tooling Design Background
• 5 plus years experience in tooling design
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Required Qualifications :