SAP / EDI Process Specialist
Location : Troy, MI
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Responsible for supporting end users in the day to day activities of all SAP applications. Resolving process knowledge gaps and correcting transactional errors. Supporting Information Management projects in the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, testing, training and communications. Leveraging communication skills. Handle all EDI. Starting with the creation of new connections from/to customer/ports and Suppliers. Include all EDI Transfers into TKSNA systems.
- Participating in the front-line support for all SAP related applications to all SAP users including:
- End user training and support
- Developing project communications
- Identifying issues within processes as it relates to how SAP applications are being used.
- Documenting, testing and training of systems as it relates to the users
- Create all material masters (Raw, semi-finished, finished)
- Oversee all EDI transmissions on a daily basis (Inbound and Outbound)
- Executing training to roll out changes and new applications. Responsible for testing changes and new applications to ensure they meet the user requirements.
- Documenting business process modifications and working cooperatively with Business Users to train and implement change
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the business organization. Special project work to rectify gaps in training.
- Performing business reviews to identify issues within the business organization as it relates to SAP applications.
- Ensure that the Technical and Business processes are aligned
- Identify issues with business process vs. process defined within SAP template.
- Communicate with Business to rectify issues
Required Qualifications :
- Working experience of 5+ years involving various business processes and/or systems.
- Must have understanding of technology combined with a solid business background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science (or equivalent) a plus.
- Understand of business processes and technology associated with wholesale fulfillment, distribution and supply chain management.
- Understanding of Project Management processes (initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing)
- Must possess strong communication skills to relate to end users in Sales, Warehouse, Business Customers, Associates and the Technical IM team.