Location : Southfield, MI
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Reporting to Plant QC Supervisor
- Quality interface of Manufacturing Leader / Production Supervisor
- QC Inspector
- Organizing routine data collection, analysis and feedback.
- Inspection of the production process and product (quality control gates) at Plant and at Customer Sites
- Reporting non-conforming products or processes to immediate supervision
- Development and improvement of quality control checklist
- Surveillance of the closure of open issues and non-conformances
- Continuous improvement of standards and their adherence on the shop floor to foster continuous improvement
- Measure and track performance within the department
- Conduct and complete analysis of the area selected for implementation
- Align QC department's vision to the established plant's vision
- Coach supervisors and hourly personnel in QC procedures & requirements
- Document current and future states, stretch objectives and QC performance targets in all areas.
- Implement Quality KPIs throughout the plant and demonstrate to hourly employees and supervisors how to track and use them effectively.
- Perform in-process inspection: torque audits, visual walks, & buy-offs
- Knowledge & Skills
Overall Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years Product or Process Quality Management experience in the automotive or allied industry.
Required Qualifications :