Location : Warren, MI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
· The Team Member is responsible for making all necessary repairs to machinery and equipment. Additionally, the Team Member will assist the Maintenance Department in any other areas as required.
o The Team Member will perform repair work that is consistent with industry leading safety and quality standards
o The Team Member will work to keep production running at all times by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing the Presses, Feeders, Coil Cradles, and other equipment.
o The Team Member will repair other equipment as needed, including, but not limited to: deburring and packaging equipment, Fork Lifts, HVAC, lighting, tables, guards, catwalks, etc.
· Must have a minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
· Must have at least 2 years experience in machine maintenance field, associated with press room machinery
· Must have a good understanding of preventative maintenance
· Must be able to read understand parts/repair manuals and drawings
· Must be able to pass physical and drug tests.
Required Qualifications :