Location : Detroit, MI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Source candidates for difficult, hard to fill engineering, IT, strategy and staff positions.
- Interview and assess candidates based on needs defined by department hiring managers.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates.
- Conduct background checks on qualified candidates and make recommendations as needed.
- Utilize Taleo applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve resumes and candidates.
- Preparation of reports on recruitment activity as required by federal and state law.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) months professional experience recruiting in a corporate environment. Experience with Engineering, IT, strategy and staff positions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills while working in a team environment.
- Experience with team/project oriented recruiting activities.
- Ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to coordinate activities in order to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a variety of human resource issues with successful outcomes and demonstrate openness toward new ideas and approaches.
- Understanding and appreciation of the need for a diverse work environment and experience working on initiatives for the recruitment of diverse candidates.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, Applicant Tracking software (Taleo, Successfactors, ICIMS, etc.) and Internet recruiting techniques.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions that achieves optimal results.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Effective verbal and written skills communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to corporate processes and procedures, as well as applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Detail oriented.