Location : Rochester, MI
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
90% Allen Bradly software / 10% Siemens
- PLC Programming and Electrical Schematic Development
- Experience with Secondary Equipment Design / Build - ie: trimmers, degaters, vibration or sonic welders, clip installation, etc.
- Solid ability to read and interpret design criteria, product data, designs
- Microsoft Project – Excel experience
- Ability to communicate and work well w/ others (internal & external customers)
- Report to external & internal teams as required .
Required Qualifications :